Information about Hi-Temp Weights
Hi-Temp rubber weights are proven performers in the toughest environments from heat, cold and 300 feet below the ocean.
The best built weight. Period.
Our rubber weights are made from recycled material and through our molding techniques, we have developed one of the toughest training weights available today. The weights are solid rubber and feature out stainless steel sleeve in the center for proven durability (no steel core to create weak points). With over 20 years of constant improvement the Hi-Temp plate has no equal in the combination of price and strength.
Why Hi-Temp Weights?
- Used in the fittest games on earth.
- Quieter and safer to floors than steel plates.
- 1 year replacement warranty.
- One of the only rubber plates that the 5 kg can hold up to the weight of the bar and your workout without deforming.
- Available weight plate sizes include 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 kilograms.